vrijdag 19 februari 2016

HIIT Workout for Travels

When you are on a vacation or travelling for work, it’s usually time to take a break. But first things first… When I say a “break from all the exercise” that does not mean I will do nothing. Obviously I’m going to be eating a lot of different foods, drinking more alcohol than usual and enjoying desserts and unclean treats :) but that is the only way to travel. You have to experience everything, try new things and not stress about the food your eating, the drinks your drinking. Well for me that is what travelling is about.

Firstly I am packing the below items;

Skipping RopeHoliday Packing #1
Gymboss Interval Timer
Workout book (where I create all my workouts and different exercises)
Obviously my gym gear
Every time I travel these are my must take items. Even if I’m not sure of what I will do, if you pack it the options are there.

What will I do on a daily basis…I’m a very active person so even though I am on holidays I will struggle to get through my day if I don’t do some sort of exercise, mainly because I have gotten my fitness levels so high (for me) if I don’t do exercise I feel like I have excessive amounts of energy that needs to be burnt and If I don’t burn it…I CRASH!

Daily aim:

Skip for 10-15 minutes each morning (HIIT Skipping, 50 seconds on 10 seconds rest)
HIIT workout every seconds day (I will write my own depending how much room the hotel has)
Obviously the above is just an aim of what I will do, it will vary I can tell you that, I will not be exercising as hard or much as I normally do as I am on holiday after all. But if I take the equipment, I don’t really have an excuse.

What really is 15 minutes daily…I will just try to get up 15 minutes before my partner (as he probably won’t skip or do anything). Therefore there is no difference, 15 minutes extra sleep is not going to change my life. 15 minutes of exercise a day will! It’s that simple!

The post HIIT Workout for Travels appeared first on HIIT Guides.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten